Monday, July 16, 2012

Guest Bloggers? Any takers?

I have mentioned a couple times now that I will be heading down to Florida for a week with Anthony's wonderful family.


We leave early Friday morning, and come back the following Friday. Since I don't want my blog to dive back into a pit of inactivity, I thought I'd ask around and see if anyone would be interested in guest blogging for me for one or more of those days? Whatever you want!


The days that I have covered...

Tuesday, July 24th - Another Pet Peeve
Wednesday, July 25th - My birthday!

So....

The days that I would like some guest bloggers...
Friday, July 20th - thanks Lex!
Sunday, July 22nd - thanks Abbie! 
Monday, July 23rd - thanks Sierra!
Thursday, July 26th - thanks Alyse!
Friday, July 27th - thanks Breanna!

Any takers? If not, that's cool too! If you want to, but aren't sure what to post about, you can either give a nice little bio, pimp out your blog, or stick with a travel theme:
- Have you ever been on a plane? How do you feel about flying? What do you love or hate about it?
- What was your favorite vacation?
- Do you have any getaway plans for the summer? If so, where are you going? What will you be doing? Who are you taking with you?
- Any other travel-related topic you can think of!

If you are interested, shoot me an e-mail! samantha.lauren725@gmail.com

Just need a couple posts before Thursday evening so I can schedule them all! Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment