Saturday, July 21, 2012

Popping in!

Hey everyone! Just popping in to say a quick hello!

I wake up super early apparently, and everyone is still waking up, so while I'm just sitting here, I might as well post real quick, right?

Anyway, yesterday's flight? Piece of cake! Am I glad? Of course. I can go places now! I no longer have to claim I am afraid of flying, which I guess I'm not, and miss out on trips that I otherwise could have enjoyed.

On the other hand though, it is kind of a bummer that I spent 8-10 years thinking I was scared of air travel. Honestly, the thought was more nerve wracking than actually being 38,000 feet up in the air! Security was actually a breeze (to my surprise), and I did, as expected, enjoy take-off and landing, and te in between time was, surprising for me, a little boring! But, considering how nervous I was leading up to the whole shebang, boring is a good thing.

Florida is gorgeous this morning! When we got here it was a bit muggy, and we had to make the rounds to Anthony's family's houses where I met his aunt, cousins, and other grandma. After that we came to the condo which, as it turns out, is gorgeous! They way Anthony had last seen it, he said it wasn't as nice. It has since been renovated, and let me tell you, it is a beaut.

Argh. Just learned I can't post pictures from my phone. Darn it. Oh well, I guess I'll save those for when I get back. Gotta run now though, breakfast... Time for me to stuff my face! Food waits for no blog, hehe. Hope you're all having a fab weekend!

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Where in Florida are you? It is way too freakin' hot down here right now. I lasted an hour on the beach this morning.

    ReplyDelete