Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dear Blog World

I suck.

I'm hoping to get better.

Believe it or not, I used to be decent at this blogging thing. Doing so daily, or at least every other day.

But lately, I've been both busy with work, and if not that, otherwise leading a boring life that isn't worth the 10 minutes it takes to update the ole blog.

As I've said before, I'm hopeful that I'll get better at this. Or that something interesting will come my way giving me something to post about. Fingers crossed haha.

I do have an idea for an upcoming post, but it's more of a "filler" thing so, I might save it for when I really need it, lol. Though we are closing in on a week of no blogging from me so, that might be sooner than I think, lol.

So sorry for the absence. I have been reading and loving your blogs though, as always! Hoping to get back into the groove next week with a giveaway!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hahah how funny that I read this post now, since I feel like I've hardly been blogging recently either. My slackerness is also to do with work, and having been sick, but also to do with having a super boring life and nothing to actually write about! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you don't suck,
    yuo have an amazing blog!
    great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be so hard on yourself. There are no rules when it comes to blogging. You do what works for you and makes you happy. When people start posting about blog rules and such I unfollow them. That is just annoying nonesense.

    ReplyDelete