Wednesday, February 1, 2012

happy february!

Holy crap, can you believe we are already a month into 2012??

I can't even believe that let alone the fact that it was like, 64 degrees today. What the?

Happy February?

Not much to really add to that... things have been pretty dullsville.

My brother is seeing his cutie patootie baby again on Friday, and I talked to Baby Mama today via text and she seemed friendly and oddly willing to entertain the idea of us seeing the squirt again too. Progress? I'd say so, haha.

Today consisted of work, mall with my mom, dinner with my mom, and then dessert with my mom at Ben & Jerry's.

Tomorrow is pretty much the same, except less mom fun and more work... yep... double day. Puke.

Friday is work and then some sort of hanging out, and then Saturday a bunch of us are going to see The Woman in Black... looks scary awesome, and I'm pumped to see little old Daniel Radcliffe in a role other than that of a certain wizard. ;)

I promise I will have the crap scared out of me. I startle so easily, and so... I'm interested to see whose lap I end up in on Saturday night.. hehe.

I have a little story to share with you all and some opinions to gather, but um... yeah.. Not sure about it just yet. Just in case the person I'm talking about stumbles onto the blog.... I might wait a few more days. But, it's interesting, that's for sure.

Hope you're all having a great week so far, and that the weather has been as nice for you as it has been for us! Crazy Global Warming!

Happy February! =]

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are going better with your niece's mother. :) I hope they continue that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that movie looks so scary! I like horror films, but they still freak me out. It's almost like I dare myself to watch it, even though I'm going to probably have nightmares. Looking forward to your story!

    ReplyDelete