Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mass makes a funny

I love funny street signs.

Especially ones that try to tell me what to do.

Double-especially ones that try to tell me what to do, however make little sense and leave plenty of wiggle room while doing so.

I love wiggle room. Lots of space for loopholes. ;)

So, I may or may not have cackled giggled when I drove into Massachusetts to take advantage of their cheaper gas price, and happened upon this sign.


"No texting while driving"

To me, this means text messages are prohibited.

Not Facebook-ing
Not Tweeting
Not even Instagramming or taking pictures

Great sign, Massachusetts. Thanks for the green light! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it's their own fault for not being specific if you're doing stuff on your phone. :p Just like that law they passed in Nebraska where parents can drop off their kid at hospitals/police stations/fire stations and abandon them with immunity, clearly meant to prevent people from leaving babies in bathrooms or dumpsters or whatever. Problem was, they didn't think to put an age restriction on it so people from all over the country were dumping their teenagers off at fire stations in Nebraska and driving off, and they couldn't be charged with anything. :P Loopholes, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe! I bet next time you go by that sign, someone will have "fixed" it! :P

    ReplyDelete