Thursday, May 3, 2012

quote of the day

Arguably disrespectful, but I couldn't help but cackle during this conversation when one of the cooks at my work responded the way he did....

Cook: Sam do you know who is singing this song?
Me: What's the first letter?
Cook: R
Me: Rolling Stones?
Cook: Yeah. Do you know what it's about?
Me: ... someone named Angie?
Cook: Do you know who Angie was?
Me:  ummm........... his dog?
Cook: Close, it was David Bowie's wife.

Rude? Yes
Somewhat offensive? Of course
But, was it hilarious? Yessss it was.

Random-ass post, I know... but at least I'm posting semi-daily, right? :p

Something of more substance tomorrow. Maybe a giveaway too! I'm definitely going to do one, the only question is when, lol. Stay tuned..... happy Thursday!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. ROFL!
    Still doesn't even compare to your infamous (in my head) Maddox quote though. ;)

    ReplyDelete