Tuesday, August 21, 2012

nine loves

Oops! I almost forgot about the Tuesday link up!

This week, the two lovely hostesses of the ten day link up (Lauren & Tiffany) gave us the topic:

nine loves

one | Anthony
As you can probably tell, given the fact that I never shut up about him here at the blog, haha. He is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I can't even remember what it was like not having him around. :)

two | My Family
Or, at least, my mom's side. They are the greatest people, and I always have so much fun when we all get together. They made this weekend shine a little bit brighter than the rest. :)

three | Anthony's family
With Anthony I got 5 more people that I absolutely adore. His older brother is hilarious, we hang out with him a lot. His younger brother is funny and fun to be around most of the time. And his younger sister is literally like the little sister I never had. I love his parents, and I feel super lucky to have found such an awesome family to be able to hang out with so often.

four | Married to Jonas
Yes, I'm a reality show whore. No question about that. My newest is the new Jonas Brothers show that started on Sunday. As the girl who swore she was "coming home a Jonas" when I went to their concert in 2009? Yeah... kind of glad I didn't. I think his wife is super adorable, and her family looks great. The Jonases? Rude awakening. I thought they seemed like the most fun, carefree people... this show makes them look super boring and all about business. Ick! Hopefully it proves me wrong, but we'll see!

five | Fall
Oh boy oh boy. I cannot wait for Fall! It's my favorite season, and it's such a shame it has to be tarnished by school, hehe. But anyway, now that we are in the second half of August, I just want the leaves to change, and the temps to drop. I'm even wearing sweaters lately, as it's been a little cooler, and I'm trying to convince Mother Nature that it's time for the pumpkins to come out. ;)

six | Photography
One of my greatest passions. I love it so much that, if I could find a way to make a living that way, I would totally pass up nursing. I want to be a nurse really badly. But I want to be a photographer that much more.

seven | Office Supplies
Seriously, it's one of the few reasons I am glad school is starting up again soon. I love shopping for office/school supplies. Fresh notebook? New pens? Oh baby.

eight | Music
Another passion of mine. Hearing a good note or portion of a song is like... don't laugh, but it's like when you are super thirsty and finally drink something. It's just so satisfying to me. Love music. :)

nine | This link-up
It's fun having something to do every week! Really helps when I have nada to blog about, hehe. :) So go link up, and come back for more next week!



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I love Fall, photography and music. Joined your GFC. Great 9! Have a great day. www.onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great link up! That's so awesome that you get along well with Anthony's family. One of my favorite parts of a relationship is getting a whole extra family to bond with!

    Hope you have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are linking up! You have the best answers! I am so excited for fall and I also love office supplies and music! I love your photography skills and wish I could be blessed with 1/10 of your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love Fall and photography too :)

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the premiere of Married to Jonas! It better be On Demand.

    Fall is my favorite time of year. I plan on having my house decorated by um...September 3rd. I would say the 1st, but I will be in wine country. Ohh, what a tough life I lead...

    What type of music do you listen to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO ready for fall weather! And I have been meaning to check out Married to Jonas - now I have to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh office supplies :)! OMG I'm so jealous of everyone starting back up to school and getting to buy new stuff. I bought some "for my hubs" just in case he needed some new supplies--he just laughed at me bc he knew the real reason why. That's so great that you are so close with your Anthony's fam :) That makes life so much easier. Thank you so much for taking the time to link up--can't wait to read your answers next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. so glad you have a man that you love and adore! you deserve the best! and awesome that you love his family too....family is everything these days

    2. jonas show..ok i've caught 2 episodes...is she mean to him or what? i'm like totally embarrassed for him...and why is she not comfortable around his family? i mean heck they dated and then have been married for a bit......then again she seems shy and timid...me? i'm a loud in your face kind of girl...i also so the most inappropriate things...so i guess if i dated one of them the family would beg him to dump me bahahaha...but you'll never find a more honest and loyal and loving daughter in law right here! raises hand

    ReplyDelete