Tuesday, November 27, 2012

tuesday tidbits


 Hey guys & gals, happy Tuesday!

I'm going through another one of those dry spells here at the ole blog, as I do almost every other week. I will go through a little little spurt of consistent posting, and then before I know it, I'm tapped out again.

I run out of post material faster than Apple stores run out of their newest products.

Anyway, here are a few bullet points for all y'all.

  • I am currently loving my holiday scented candles. I love walking into my room and smelling delicious warmth (huh?), and usually pair two scents together at a time. Currently I'm burning Bath & Body's "Autumn" with an "Evergreen" candle I snagged from Walmart at a super cheap $1.00. Mmm mmm mmm. Come on over and have a sniff. Because I'm bored. And it would give me something to blog about.
  • I'm in the process of straightening up my room and making it more "decoration friendly" for the impending best day of the year. Aka, Christmas. While you're over here sniffing my candles, you can help me clean. ;)
  • As I clean, I am binging on Parenthood, because the whole series is finally OnDemand. Which means I can go back and watch seasons two and three, which I dutifully skipped because I was lazy and Pretty Little Liars fell on the same night. These were the pre-DVR years, folks.
  • Just a reminder to e-mail me if you are interested in exchanging Christmas cards this year! Trying to have them ordered by mid-next week, so if you lovely folks could get in touch with me before then if you're interested, that would be fabulous! :)
Welp. Back to the cleaning. Or, sitting on my butt pretending to clean while I putz around on the interwebz.

Happy Tuesday :)


3 comments:

  1. First off I wanna say that I love your design!! I feel like it changes almost every time I visit, ha, and I WISH I could design like you can!! Also I need to go back and watch seasons 2 and 3 of Parenthood too! I def fell off the bandwagon, and have recently gotten reobsessed too.

    Hope you're having a good one lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm holiday scents are my favorite! I burn all kinds of crazy Scentsy scents and while the hubs gripes he secretly love show homey it smells!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the cleaning part..
    Hey nice blog.Just followed you.
    lets follow each other.. thanks

    http://thebeeblock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete