Thursday, November 29, 2012

the 12 pains of Christmas holiday challenge/link-up

Hey everyone!

I hope your Thanksgiving weekends were all phenomenal. Full of food, family, friends, and of course, lots of wine -- or your drink of choice.

As Christmas is rapidly approaching, two of my favorite bloggers (Michelle & Alissa) and I got together and arranged a little three-week link-up challenge for you all!

Its theme is that popular Twelve Days of Christmas spoof type thing, The Twelve Pains of Christmas. I'm sure you've heard it. And laughed at it. And loved it as much as I have. So much that I know you're all dying to answer some themed questions for the next four Tuesdays leading up to Christmas!

Right? ... Maybe?

Here are some details for anyone on the fence.....



If you haven't heard the song, and are sitting here look at my blog with more looks full of confusion and "WTFs" than normal, here is the song I am referring to.


The color scheme is seizure-inducing I know. Don't worry, you don't have to watch. Keep reading as you listen. ;)

Anyway, we thought it would be fun to take each line and turn it into a question. Since there are four weeks leading up to the week of Christmas, that leaves us with a nice easy three questions per week... Sound good? This is what the first week (this coming Tuesday, December 4th) will look like!


Seem like something you would be interested in? If so, be sure to tell your friends, and spread the word so we can make it nice and chock full of bloggity Christmas spirit up in this biotch, yes?

Once you've done that (pretty please?) come on back to either Alissa, Michelle, or my blog to link up and check out your friends' answers!

Sound good? Fun? Cheerful? Christmasy? Sure hope so!


3 comments:

  1. Thats adorable! I sing that song every year! I am in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like fun! I definitely plan to participate! :)

    ReplyDelete