Saturday, November 10, 2012

who am I sending holiday cards to this year?

If you want to exchange holiday cards this year, feel free to shoot me an e-mail (samantha.lauren725@gmail.com) with your info, and I'll add you to the list!

Except in my extra special lazy case, if I don't get a pre-turkey day jump on it, it will never happen.

Who do you use for your holiday cards?


I was a strict Shutterfly user up until a couple days ago when I discovered Minted.com through a fellow blogger.

Don't get me wrong, I was extremely satisfied not only with the design options, but with the service too at Shutterfly. However, the one teeny tiny downside? It's a photo website. So the holiday cards cater to those wishing to display a photo for the holiday season.

Minted on the other hand? They have both photo cards and non-photo cards! Which is great, because this year, Maddie has been a pain in my behind, and I haven't felt like wrestling her into submission long enough to get the money shot for this year's Christmas card.

Meaning, I think Minted will be the way to go for me this fine Christmas 2012. No uploading, no dog-wrangling... just an awesome selection of non-photo holiday cards.

 

 



But fear not! They have an amazing bunch of photo cards too! In fact, if I wasn't so darn lazy and crunched for time this year, I'd be outside with Maddie right now trying to finagle the perfect pet pic just so that I could hijack one of these for this year's card design.

 

 

 

I think we all know where I will be going for my cards. 

What about you? Do you have a go to site for your holiday greeting needs? Do share!

Speaking of, I'll need to know how many to order this year. So, as I said at the top of this post, be sure to send me an e-mail! I'm going to try to have cards out by/on December 10th this year.

Happy Saturday!


Minted.com has not compensated me for writing this post, and all thoughts and opinions are both 100% honest and my own.


3 comments:

  1. I looooove Minted but they are pricey compared to Shutterfly & Tiny Prints. I used Tiny Prints last year, but I'm thinking Shutterfly this year. I have card all picked out!

    Also, WE ARE EXCHANGING CARDS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I have never used any of these...because I have never sent out a Christmas card...ever.

    Ever.

    But I will this year! Can I join you and Michelle? I'm just going to say yes, I hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete