Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bloggers of the Month questions!

Hey everyone! Happy Hump Day!

I can't tell you all how thrilled I am to finally have two consecutive days off. Off as in, no school or work! Ever since this whole Starbucks thing happened, that kind of "down time" is seldom, friends.

So you can bet I'm ready to enjoy it! How? Who knows. See yesterday's post. :p

In other news, remember the Blogger of the Month thing I keep mentioning almost as much as I mention my new job or computer? Ha. Ha...

Well, I think I want to start it on Monday. Or Sunday. Whatever day us Americans start the week. According to the calendar, Sunday. But According to the order of the days of the week, it's Monday. So, I'm going to go with Monday.

This is kind of a "test month" just to see how things go. Or if I even get three people to participate.  But what I hope to happen is, I'll post a few questions, you guys will answer them either in the comments below or via e-mail here. Out of all of the participants, I will pick three people to be my Bloggers of the Month, and your pictures and links to your blogs will sit on my sidebar right underneath my little "About Me" snippet.  -------------- Like so ------------>

I will also do a blog post to pimp you guys out using the answers to your questions, and any social media links you may want to include (details can be squared away after the three are chosen). So it is kind of like sponsoring. Except it's more fun. And free, because I refuse to believe that my silly little blog is anything worth charging money over. The only requirement I have is that you follow my blog! (A different kind of payment, I guess, haha.)

I will choose the three bloggers on Friday, and will have everyone up by Monday!

Remember, you can either e-mail me, or comment here. Just make sure I have some way of getting back to you! So, if you don't want to leave an e-mail, be sure to check back for the "winners" on Friday!

Bloggers of the Month: February Questions

1. How long have you been blogging? What made you start?

2. What are some of your favorite TV shows/movies?

3. What kind of blog do you run? Lifestyle? Photography? Fashion?

4. What are you most looking forward to in the month of February?

5. How long have we been blog buds?

Can't wait to see your answers! I'll pick the three winners at random on Friday night!