Friday, February 8, 2013

new england friends..

Hey everyone! Just stopping in quick to remind everyone (as if it's needed) to be safe this weekend! Up here in good old "ruin your weekend" kind of weather New England, we have a pretty ferocious storm system or two blowing in. At least a foot is expected, I hear, and that is assuming both storm systems don't blow into each other.

I don't know about you, but I hope both of them blow it up the ass and float on out to sea and not cover my town in a foot of snow. But hey, maybe work will be cancelled. ;)

Anyway, I filled up my tank (the gas light was on, so I swear it wasn't an Armageddon paranoia), bought my survival items (i.e. goldfish, bread, and peanut butter), and am hoping for a light dusting!

There is always the chance that I will lose power because my power lines seem to have a fetishistic desire to jump off my house at the first sign of wind. So... yeah... if you don't hear from me, please send a small hand gun and one bullet. It's all I will want if we lose power like that time in 2011. ;)

Alrighty, well, off to bed for me. Please stay safe all my storm-bound blog buds! I hear it's going to be a real shit show! Kisses! ;)

source

(But in all seriousness, please please please be safe and stay off the roads if at all possible!)

4 comments:

  1. Stay safe and warm this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping in via the blog hop, following you now on GFC, see you soon over on my blog
    Angela x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay safe this weekend! Try to enjoy the snow if it arrives in bucketfuls. :)

    ReplyDelete