Friday, February 15, 2013

Who wants Starbucks coffee?

In case there is anyone left on the planet who isn't sick of me constantly mentioning my new job.... I'm going to mention it one last time. Kind of.

Part of the whole employee of Starbucks thang is a free pound of coffee, box of K-cups, box of tea per week.

Well, as most also know, I may or may not have a slight caffeine addiction that I am trying to kick (yay Lent!) and I am pretty much the only coffee drinker at my house. So what does that mean?

I don't need this wonderful but unnecessary free coffee every single week. Maybe once a month.

But everyone tells me to take it nonetheless, as my co-workers tell me, it should be considered part of your pay. And we want all of our pay, right? Right.

So, an idea started brewing (ha) in this ole head of mine.

Why not a weekly giveaway of my coffee mark-out? Mark-out Monday, anyone?

source
Here is what I'm thinking--

I will pick a different pound of coffee (or box of K-cups) every week, tell you a little bit about it, and then, boom-- give it away!

It's a nice little weekly nugget of appreciation from yours truly, worth anywhere from $9.95-$13.95/week.

Plus, the coffee is delicious, and you can learn a little bit about it too. I will even change things up and do a tea every now and then as well.

Anyone interested? You can keep it for yourself, regift it, whatever you want.

Let me know what you think! If I hear enough by this Monday, I don't see why we can't start then!

Happy Friday, friends!

8 comments:

  1. Do it! I bought my mom a Keurig for Christmas and I'd love to give her some K-cups :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Probably not wise to contribute to my coffee addiction, but..oh well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do it do it ! dang, maybe i need a job at starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesss, do it! I want some k-cups :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you know you can send ANY excess coffee my way any day you want!

    Also, remember long ago when we did a blog challenge? Can we do one again? Maybe get another blogger or two in on the party? That was SO fun and I miss it! St. Patty's, perhaps? With a swap at the end?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard such great benefits of working at Starbucks! I didn't realize they gave you free coffee to take home as well. I think this is a great idea! Kudos to you for giving up coffee for Lent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This giveaway is a great idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete