Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blog every day in May! ... Who, me?

Yes, me!

Or, at least today, the first day of May.  We'll see about those other 30 days as they come upon us, shall we? (Procrastinator, through and through!)

However, in my defense, a lot of my lack of posting, aside from time crunches, is strictly a lack of substance.  I have a lot going on, but at the same time, nothing going on.  Nothing interesting enough to post about every day, that is.  I mean, how many different ways can I say, "I went to work."

"I had school today."

"I went to Stop & Shop."

Know what I mean? I'm busy, but the boring, and mundane kind of busy.

But alas, a blogging challenge has come along, where each and every day is mapped out for you with a topic per day from one of my new favorite people, responsible for enabling my blogging laziness, Jenni, of Story of My Life!


Today's topic is...

Day 1, Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph).

Welp, I was born July 25, 1989 to two pretty swell parents.  I grew up in the same house I am currently living in.  I have been blogging since I was 13, and I'm 23 now.  (You'd think I would be better at it by now.)  I grew up in the suburbs of Connecticut, and have had three jobs since I was 17, the first two were restaurants, and now I'm a Starbucks barista.  I love working on the customer service end of things and giving people what they want.  I hope that that, coupled with my love for the trade will make for a relatively seamless transition into graphic design once I finally pin down a degree (I have been a pretty big dabbler since graduating high school).  On the more personal end of things, I am dating a super duper splendid guy named Anthony.  We have been together for only a year in a half, but don't worry, I knew I would marry him the night I met him.  He is 100% perfect for me, and I couldn't be more thankful.  I only hope I can be to him, at the very least, half of what he is to me.

Oh, and I also have a pooch named Maddie.  She is an overly hyper almost-two-year-old golden retriever.  I love most things about her except for her tendency to defecate all over my kitchen floor.  Though I think (knock on wood), that has, for the most part, stopped. ;)

I think that about sums me up. 

Here, have some visual aid.  We love visual aid!

Yours truly, circa 1991-2013
pretty timely instagram transformation tuesday yesterday, eh? ;)

me and my sweet, sweet Anthony. Best friend and everything else. :)
my cup at work. We had to doodle on a cup for some Unified Arts inclusion event. It was fun. And hey, two Sam-facts in one photo: photography and my job. Yay!

Fingers crossed I'll be back for tomorrow!

Happy Hump Day, loves!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Glad to get to know you better :) I'm pretty stoked on this blog erry day in May challenge. We'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Starbucks cup! And your photo on the side! :)

    Post more pictures of Maddie! The other dog at Mina's training classes was a golden retriever and he totes captured my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks! :)

      Hahaha, I will definitely do that! :) Too bad it's not Maddie.. I WISH she was at a training class right now!

      Delete