Saturday, June 29, 2013

So long! Farewell!

.... if you don't follow me on bloglovin', that is.

I'm sure many of you have heard by now, GFC is hanging up it's "follow" button for good, and saying adios to all of us who have for so long used it to connect & keep up with each other.

But, it's not goodbye forever! ..... as long as you follow my blog on bloglovin'!

I'm pretty sure I just imported all the blogs I follow here via GFC.  Or so I think.  I hit a link that mentioned importing blogs, and so I guess we'll find out, haha.

How this will change blogger, I don't know.  Does this mess up the blogger dashboard and all that jazz?  Oh whatever.  I am awful at updating regularly anyway, no matter how much I want to.  So, can I be honest and say it doesn't feel like the death of GFC will really affect me at all?

... but, just in case I can find the time to work, have a life, and blog all at the same time?  Follow my blog on bloglovin' and I'll follow yours so we can keep up!

*** For those who followed before I changed my URL, you may have to follow again... I think if the link is changed, the subscription may be, because my follower number changed.  I think technically they are considered two different blogs, despite being the same blog with a new URL... ***

 


No comments:

Post a Comment