Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I'm drinking Wednesday

Hey all!

Whether or not I'll make this a weekly thing, I don't know.  But I thought I would share my ever-growing barista knowledge, and maybe once a week or so pop in and enlighten you all with a new drink combination stemming purely from my fat-kid mentality and need to have a constant intake of caffeine both on and off the job.

Just kidding.  I'm not quite that addicted.  Yet.

Anyway, this drink is something I threw together this afternoon before I left work, and I am in love.  As far as the calories?  Well, let's just not talk about it.  I mean, it's not that bad.  Maybe about the same amount of half and half as you would throw in an iced coffee.  We can all live with that, right?

Anyway, let me fill you in on the delicious details of this new little recipe.

If you were to order it at Starbucks, I think the best way to get your desire across would be to order an:

Iced 
[Size]
Half-Caf (or whatever caffeine combo you desire)
Toffee Nut
Breve
Shaken
Americano


It's creamy, and nutty, and oh so delicious.  The espresso isn't over-powering if you get one less shot, and it just really hits the spot!


Give it a whirl!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment