Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love holidays. Even fake ones. (What??)

But the downside is always.. others do too. So there will be 294503 V-Day posts today, and that gets annoying, no? So, sorry to be adding to the masses. I'll make it fast...

clearly I embrace the cheesiness of holidays such as these ;)
Um, PS, yes I'm in one of our bathrooms.. I take my laptop in when I shower/do my hair so that I can blast Miranda Lambert....... I got swagger!
Happy Valentine's Day from me to you!

Love you all!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love taking my laptop in my room/bathroom and listening to music full blast while I get ready! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear - apparently I am the only blogger in the whole world who failed at posting about Valentine's Day!? Oops! :O

    ReplyDelete