Thursday, March 8, 2012

dumpster diving

You could say when it comes to crap TV, I'm not picky.

Unless it's Jersey Shore. Ew. Pass. No thank you. That rowdy crowd gives my generation a bad name.

I don't know why I'm so into garbage reality TV, but apparently I am.

Maybe because the stupid drama featured on those shows makes the drama in my life and at my work look, well, miniscule.

Why worry about who said what about so-and-so at the CB, when Kim has lost her $75,000 diamond earring in the Pacific ocean?!

Who cares if so-and-so stole what's-her-face's shift, when Jill has yanked Kendall out of Abby Lee Dance Company because she can't handle it?

What? Who is pregnant by someone half her age? Sorry, couldn't hear you over Blake Shelton's delicious southern drawl

Someone is hiding her alcoholism from her kids? But wait, Steven Tyler said what to another under-aged girl on American Idol?!

So, I think two things are clear here...

My work needs a reality show of its very own, and all the other trash on TV makes our horsesh*t look a little bit less ridiculous. ;)

Does reality TV help you escape from actuality? What are some of your favorite shows?

3 comments:

  1. Effing Jill! She's a whack job! And her poor daughter. I hope to God she doesns't end up like her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah would you believe I've actually never watched any of those shows!? Mind you, that's probably because I don't think most of them are on TV here, and I'm not quite fascinated enough to try and find them online. :P

    ReplyDelete