Monday, June 25, 2012

Any girl will get this.

How many of you shampoo and condition your hair?

I imagine most, but I know there are some (like my mom) who are lucky enough not to really need conditioner.

So not only are they saving 1/2 the money we shampoo-and-conditioner users do, but they are also spared the aggravation that I know we all experience when the shampoo runs out before the conditioner.

But... there is a but, my friends...

For the first time in my 12+ years of having my own designated shampoo and conditioner, they both ran out at the same time. BAM.
 Seriously. The same day.

When does that ever happen without carefully calculating the shampoo to conditioner ratio?

So thanks Pantene Brunette Expressions! When I first saw the bottles, I thought they were a little on the smaller side. But they actually lasted a while, a little goes a long way, it smells delicious, and the obvious - they ran out on the same day.

Be stoked people. We're talking the "rare factor" of about a total solar eclipse. ;p
 Someone was all smiles that day. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Dude. That is pure magic. There's no other explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY.

    Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! that never happens! hope you bought a lotto ticket ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, jealous! I have a small collection of random shampoos/conditioners under the bathroom sink from when their counterparts ran out (and of course you can only use matching products).

    And you're just a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely magical. I love pantene shampoos and conditioners too...they are not too expensive but still make my hair feel soft.
    I found your blog from the lifestyle group on 20sb. It's super cute, I'll be following. Feel free to stop by mine! :)
    http://www.rainbootsandbeef.com

    ReplyDelete