Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Craziness!

Hey everyone! I promise I have not dropped off the face of the Earth!

Things have been super busy around here the last few weeks. Between school, work, and Anthony leaving for grad school (more on this later), any spare minutes I had were spent hanging out, not here on the computer.

But, now that things are slowing down, I should have more time to post more regularly.

I know, I know, I'm like a broken record.

Hopefully I'm serious this time!

And I have to be dedicated, right? I posted this from my phone! Not that it's a super long post or anything, but still... Partial credit? :p

Anyway, what are you up to this summer? Any fun plans in the works?

Miss you all and hope to catch up soon!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. YAY! You are alive:) I hope you are enjoying the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get an "A" for effort! I think we all have our ups and downs with blogging. Sometimes real life just gets in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posting from a phone is difficult! You definitely get credit for that! :)

    ReplyDelete