Saturday, June 2, 2012

Empty

In the summer, I like to soak up the sun and squeeze in as much fun as possible. Who doesn't, right?

What's great about my job (what? Has anyone ever heard me begin a sentence with those words?) is that during the summer, all the college kids come home money-hungry and ready to work, work, work.

This is a fantastic system for people like me, who would rather be out doing something than sitting around inside a stuffy restaurant with a bunch of annoying, drama-ridden alcoholics. And the customers are occasionally annoying too. ;)

Anywho, this summer especially I am looking to have as much time off as possible between now and mid-June, given that Anthony is off to his 6-week summer program for grad school (in Rhode Island) starting 6/14. Sad face.

Which brings me to my photo of the day...

2. Empty

Gotta love how empty my time card is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment