Friday, June 1, 2012

It's June!

I know, I know, two posts within the hour? Something must be wrong with me.

I'm still chugging along on the "must. keep. blogging." train. Let me put it this way... it's like when you're dead tired and can barely keep your eyes open, but have to stay awake for whatever reason... That's how I feel about blogging. I just want to throw in the towel, but there is a part of me that loves it and refuses to quit on the ole blog! So, here I am, posting another pointless blurb in effort to keep the dream alive. :p

Luckily though, things may have just gotten a little easier. My blog bud Crystal (of The Teller) from way back in the day of LiveJournal (what? I know, I hardly remember it either. It's like the cassette tape of blogging.) was kind enough to fill me in on something I'd seen popping up every so often on my newest social media love, Instagram (which, I know, I feel the need to mention in every freaking post) - Photo a Day. Hosted by Fat Mum Slim.

I'm thinking, since I'm so crazy into posting pictures like people care it's my job, it'd be a perfect challenge for me. I love having topics to take pictures of. So the Instagraming part will be cake. But, I think along with that, I'm going to blog the picture I take as well. Sort of forcing me to get on Blogger every day for the month of June. Let's just hope that it's habit-forming.

So, congrats folks! Not only do my Instagram buds get a daily pic, you fellow bloggers are going to have one shoved down your throats every day too! ;)

So... without further ado... Happy June!

1. Morning

My little Maddie-boo sprawled out in the grass this morning for my "Maddie & Me" time before I had to rush off to work. Love love love my little boo. :)

1 comment: