Friday, June 29, 2012

Productive!

Phew! It's finally Friday!

This week on top of work, I took a big exam at school, finally got my oil changed, got the dog groomed, and made an appointment to get her spayed in a couple weeks. It doesn't sound like much, but at the rate I've been going, that is a lot accomplished in a week. (Hey! It's summer!)

In other news, I've been seeing the list of 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind floating around the blogosphere for a little while now. I figured it's about time I joined up and started freeing my own mind as well.
Instead of battling my self-diagnosed A.D.D. and trying to answer all of them in one sitting, I think what I'm going to do is break them up into 2-5 question bunches per post. And not every day. Don't want to make this little old blog more boring now!

And I don't want to answer them in order either. I am a jump around kind of a gal. So I think I'll just list them all somewhere, and then cross them off as I go. Maybe I'll make a separate page for them or something. Give my blog a few more elements while having posts of substance... ooh, sounds nice and two birds with one stone-y.

I think I'll start that on Monday though. Since it's Friday, and I'm free from work for the night, I'm off to hang out with Anthony. Plus, I already have a headache, so doing a lot of mind-freeing thinking might make that worse, no?

Hehe, just kidding...

Anyway, hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! Try and stay cool during this scorcher! Not sure what I'm doing tonight, but I know it will involve pretending that I don't feel guilty for giving my shift away to some random girl who asked for it. And I keep reminding myself that she did ask for it, but it still felt like I was ditching work. Again. Probably because I never want to work anymore. But at least I feel bad about it this time... that counts... right? :p

1 comment:

  1. I love the list of 50 Questions! I want to blog about some of them too now!

    ReplyDelete