Sunday, July 29, 2012

Quick!

Hey everyone! Just popping in really fast to let everyone know I made it back from Florida, and didn't either

a. refuse to get on the plane because I was in love with the tropical climate (as much as I wanted to), or
b. die of a panic attack on the flight.

Flight was good, Florida was amazing. I have to work tomorrow morning, but I will be on either tomorrow night or Monday at some point to bore you all with pictures!

Lastly, a quick final thank you to everyone who guest blogged for me when I was away! It was great featuring all you talented writers on my blog!
(If you are interested in a guest blog, shoot me an e-mail, tweet, FB message, etc anytime! Would love to feature you too!)

Hope you're all having a great weekend, and can't wait to catch up with everyone!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Am glad you survived the flight and did not die! That would not have been good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was nervous to fly a few weeks ago, but it turns out the worst part was the 2 year old sitting behind me. Suuuuper annoying. Glad you made it back safely!

    ReplyDelete