Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket


Dear Pretty Little Liars,
I was totally under the impression that this week was the summer finale. Apparently it's not. And not next week either. But the following week! It feels like 2 bonus weeks of PLL. Can you say won the lottery?? :p

Dear Holly from Dance Moms,
While Christi is my favorite in the hilariously entertaining department, you are the one I most admire. You are seriously of the most level-headed, cool as a cucumber people I've ever witnessed. Especially in response to crazy loud Abby Lee. I've never been more envious of one's capabilities in the conflict resolution department. Not to mention your vocab makes me jealous. Yeah, I can kind of see the Michelle Obama resemblance... except you're prettier. And I'm sure if B.O. had you for a wife instead, he wouldn't be 6 kinds of awful as a president.

Dear work,
I hate you and the fact that you are claiming my entire Friday. That is all.

Dear Heidi from Save the Ta-Tas,
You were so helpful and were always willing to answer my 4589 stupid questions. Not to mention the fact that you were super patient with me while it took me forever and a day to come up with an article for you. Turns out, it's super difficult to write for something that isn't your own blog... Thanks for putting up!

Dear Blog Friends,
Hey... hope you're having a fabulous Friday! Be sure to head over to Adventures of Newlyweds to link up! Happy Friday, and have a great weekend!

xoxo,
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Umm you totally just mentioned two of my favorite shows! I love Pretty Little Liars and Dance Moms, they're definitely two of my guilty pleasure shows :) Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam, Just stopping by from the Friday's Letters link-up!! Happy Friday - sorry you got to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Looking forward to reading more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reading these Friday Letters :)

    I have never seen Pretty Little Liars, but I've heard great reviews, so I may have to give it a shot. :)

    I am your newest GFC follower from the GFC blog hop. If you have a moment and would like to, you can visit me here The Things We Find Inside

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great Friday and weekend, too!!! And yes for PLL...I know I'm excited it's not over yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about it being difficult to write posts for places other than your own blog! That's why I never guest post anywhere, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so with you! I'm so happy I still get to watch two more weeks of PLL!!!
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete