Wednesday, August 15, 2012

we interrupt this program...

Here's the deal.

I was totally about to post something. Followed by the next 60+ minutes devoted to responding to comments, reading blogs, and commenting on your posts.

However I just got a text from Anthony asking if I wanted to go to the beach.

The word beach is like, a fail safe button. All systems shut down, and all I see is me, laying on a towel, soaking up rays. Like I should be doing every day for the rest of my life but can't because life requires work. Ew. :p

Total spur of the moment.
It's supposed to thunder for part of the afternoon.
Weather is a risk.
So is the potential for boredom.
& wasted gas.

But........... I think I'm going to do it. ;)

So, fear not, I will be back tonight to respond and comment-- don't hate me, I'm not ignoring you gals, promise!

Seems appropriate for the beach, no? ;)

xoxo,

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Have a blast!! Spontaneity is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spontaneous trips are often the best ones, in my experience. :) Plus you just get that awesome "I'm really seizing the day and living my life to the fullest" feeling afterwards that, at least for me, you don't get that often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great day at the beach!

    ReplyDelete