Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Letters


Dear Broski,
Happy 22nd birthday! Hope you have a great day! Not to sound mom-like (since you already have two, apparently) but, make good choices! And drive safely!

Dear Hair,
So much to say, I don't even know where to start. First, thank you. The one day I just for the heck of it try a new way of putting a wave in my hair with no intention of going anywhere, you cooperate, stay wavy, and look almost exactly how I want you to look every day when I actually have somewhere to go. I'm sure my bed, you know, the place I sat all day long on my computer thought I looked really great. Second? Thanks also for finally starting to grow, and look like you're growing now. One day before my trim. Argh! Why do you hate me when I treat you so well?

Dear Apple,
I'm about to update my iPhone to iOS6. Literally. Right now. As in, after I finish this post. Please "wow" me. I'm begging you. The iPhone 5 was super disappointing. I know I didn't hop on the Apple bandwagon until about 6 years after the rest of the world, but I'm here now and that's what matters, right? Make me want you. Making the same phone longer and a different material is not cause for all this hubbub! I'm sticking with my 4S, even if Siri is an annoying biotch who couldn't find something on Google if it blew up her ass.
Update: I think I was sufficiently "wowed". My wow ended up on Facebook. Thanks Anthony. :p


Dear Work,
I don't say this often, but I am not completely hating the idea of spending my day with you tomorrow. Just, in return, please let it be a short double. My back can't take it. Too much sitting around on my ass all day yesterday, I think. :p

Dear Don Sullivan,
Please don't be lying about your program's ability to train unruly canines. I would hate to find out that all we got was a $60 box of BS. There is an entire post on you to follow.

Dear Fall,
You're finally here! And the weather has been pretty phenomenal so far! Hopefully we can keep this positive thing going all the way until Christmas. No snow necessary, please and thank you!

Dear Politics,
Please drop off the face of the earth. Along with Justin Bieber.

Dear Readers,
Head here to link up your own Friday letters! & have a great weekend!


9 comments:

  1. found you on Friday Letters and LOVE your blog!
    and I totally agree with the politics. I want to rip out my entire head of hair

    newest follower:)
    xo
    Hallie
    http://lifeoceanside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about Apple! and my hair! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower via Friday's Letters! And I agree with the comment about politics. :)

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from the Linkup!!

    I am so happy that Fall is here! Finally. I feel like we've all been waiting forever. hehe - let the fun festivities begin!!

    Anyway, I hope you have an amazing weekend. xoxo

    -Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the "Dear Politics". Barf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! I'll definitely be linking up next week. I'm with you on the politics, but not the Bieber ;P
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will never understand why people feel the need to wait in line for 12 hours to get the new Iphone the day it comes out. I am not a big Apple fan (with the exception of the Ipod). I know they have a lot to offer but I think some people buy Apple just to buy Apple.

    I wish we had fall in Florida. We have 11 months of summer. And then 2 weeks of winter and 2 weeks of spring. I miss the Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I call my brother Lil Broski and he turns 22 in November! Slow your roll girl or else I might start calling you twinny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, so i've been reading your blog for a solid 10 minutes, you're a funny son-of-a-gun.

    I'm stalking your based on Alissa's comments from today, just in case you wanted to know where the hell I came from. Or hell, maybe I came from there.

    ReplyDelete