Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's vlog time!

Hey everyone! I'm back for week 5 of the 10 Day You Challenge with Lauren & Tiffany!


I promised a vlog for one of the weeks, and here it is!

Disclaimer: My voice sucks, and yes, the topic is five foods. So it's true. I am literally sitting here for a matter of minutes rambling on about food and ignoring my dear BFF Sierra in the process. It's a sad thing.


Phew! That was painful!

Sorry for the volume... I didn't realize it was so quiet. It sounds like I'm mumbling, but I was actually talking pretty normal. Borderline loud. Hope no one heard me! Is it weird that I get embarrassed when I do vlogs? I have always felt weird talking to a screen, so I usually wait until no one is home, or go off and do it somewhere else with my phone. What a loser. Hehe. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed, and be sure to head over to Lauren or Tiffany's blogs to link up with your five foods!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I've never done a vlog. I am too embarrassed. Too embarrassed.

    However, your vlog is great because you not only talk about food, but you also talk about reality TV.

    My two favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagels are amazing! Size of our butts be damned! You sound way better in a vlog then I ever would. I would be the one to say whether your voice is annoying and I don't think it is!

    I love food too! Yum! And I think you look skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I have to do another Vlog I haven't done one in a while! I love eating dunkin donuts bagels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to do a vlog myself! Thanks for getting me motivated! :)

    Your newest follower,
    Coral

    Come say hi @ www.coralscountry.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatevs I love your voice! It's very....what's the word? Ugh the only thing coming to my mind is "chill". It's like you have a calming voice I guess would be it hahaha.
    Plus your hair looks awesome, and every food you listed is omgdelicious, and it's okay about the IMing. :p

    ReplyDelete