Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social

Hey everyone! Linking up for Sunday Social today before I zip off to work in my jersey and yoga pants to work Football Sunday in comfort!

I won't lie... not having to wear typical work uniform (jeans and a black shirt) is about 60% of why I love working Football Sundays!

Anywho...



1. Five items you can't live without on a daily basis. (Don't judge me... :p)
 a. Cell phone. And the bus doesn't stop there... Smartphone. I've had one for two upgrades now, and I'm probably officially unable to live without it. Maybe a couple hours, but that thing and I have quality time daily.
b. My car. Very rarely do I go a day without leaving my house. Definitely need that baby. It is crucial to my independence... and sanity. ;)
c. Makeup. Oh boy oh boy. Trust me, no one wants to see me without that.
d. Laptop. How would I check on all your blogs?? There's something my phone can't do justice. ;)
e. TV. Another good pal of mine. I watch TV every night as I fall asleep. It's part of my "wind down" time. I don't need it, but I definitely love it. ;)

2. All time favorite book?
My favorite series is probably Harry Potter. But my favorite book, that I can ready any time no matter how many times I've read it is... don't laugh, but "Secrets of My Hollywood Life". Total YA book here, but in my defense, I first read it when I was like, a freshy in high school, and fell in love with it. It's my go to book when I have nothing else to read. It is like an "insiders" look at Hollywood as it follows a down-to-earth starlet. I definitely have a mild obsession with Hollywood and that lifestyle... Hence the Kardashian love. :p

3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012?
A DIY project. I always start them, but never finish them. And unfortunately, at the moment, I don't have the time nor the funds lately. So, this one might be a little bit difficult. But..... fingers crossed!

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life, which would it be?
Hmm... probably 2008 or 2010. There are so many things I would do differently. Different decisions I'd make, and certain events I would try to avoid. Such as, putzing around in college not really interested in being there or settling on a major. Or preventing my dad's fall in 2010.

5. What do you wish people knew about you without having to tell them?
a. That when I offer to spend money on you, I want to. It isn't a dollar amount to me. It's being able to make you happy by getting you something you want. In buying something for you, I'm doing something for me. So please, just let me, and don't argue with me. ;)
b. That even when I get snippy about something, I always have good intentions. My follow-through needs work, but I swear, even if I'm acting like an a**hole, my intentions are always good.

Link up here!

Happy Sunday everyone!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Our things we couldn't live without are almost identical. All are so essential to our daily lives! Love HP series too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the laptop and makeup! Have a happy football Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love harry potter and def need my laptop and makeup :) stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog!

    ReplyDelete