Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weekly Photo Wednesday [1]

Happy Wednesday everyone! And welcome to my very first installment of my little "Weekly Photo Wednesday" (name is definitely subject to change, ick!) thang.

First up, I apologize in advance if the link thing isn't working. This is my first time wrangling one of these babies. And, knowing me, I probably did it wrong. So, we'll see.

Anywho, this week's topic was...

All Things Pumpkin!

I was originally planning on taking pictures of real pumpkins, but unfortunately today while I was out looking for the perfect Halloween scene (which I think I may have found!), it was raining. All day.


So we will have to settle for the little cuties I purchased at Walmart today, and have displayed proudly throughout my house like some sort of pumpkin lady.

Can't wait to see everyone else's, if you guys join in! :)

If people like this feature and do link up, I will definitely get started on a better name and a button! But for now, let's just see how it goes. Enjoy! :)






4 comments:

  1. Ughhh, I hear you on all the rain! I'm so sick of it.

    Those pumpkins are ADORABLE. Walmart has some pretty cute stuff this year - I've been roaming the aisles, trying not to spend my life savings on stuff for my Halloween party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to take pictures and would be interested in linking up next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rain? That sucks - especially if you had outdoor plans for today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun link-up, I'd love to join if you do it again. Great blog- I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete