Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Weekly Photo Wednesday [2]

Hey everyone! It's Wednesday, and that means.. picture time!


For this week I just went around after school one day and took pictures of some of the areas in my town... Fall is truly the only time I  l o v e  living here. Yeah, Connecticut pretty much fails to "wow" me 9-10 months out of the year. Well, unless you count our constantly skyrocketing gas prices.



 



What does October look like where you live?

Next week's theme:

C e m e t e r i e s
They're pretty! Only creepy at night!






13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!

    NY is looking like a hot mess this October. I don't know what her deal is, but I'm sick of it, quite frankly. Like you said, this is my favorite time of year around these parts and all of the rain is killing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Our Autumn's already over up here - because why dawdle in drifting mist and turning leaves if you can charge straight into cold dead winter, amirite? Bleh.

    Got one good shot in before it went, though: http://raginanchor.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-10-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=2 Hope this link works...fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pictures! This post reminded me that I had taken some photos last week while at work! I linked them up!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are beautiful!! I think Fall is the prettiest time of the year!

    xo, Heather

    heatherfrostx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't decide on a favorite between the last four. Soooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pics are SO pretty! I'm a new GFC follower :)
    xo
    www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oohh I need to visit there! Beautiful!

    Hey lady, are you on Facebook? I tried looking for you but I think I had your last name wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pictures, Sam!! The leaves are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the photos of the road with all the trees! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty pictures! maybe I will link up next week.

    ReplyDelete