Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I'm sorry!

Hey everyone. I am so so so sorry about blowing off this challenge thing.

To be perfectly honest, I was really looking forward to it, but actually completely forgot when life got in the way and took over.

This weekend was chock filled with job-related stress. When do I start my new one? When do I quit my current one? Will my boss be pissed at me? Will my last few weeks be miserable? Am I making a mistake?

Unfortunately, all those questions were like a nice thick layer of ice on my bloggy windshield. In fact, this is the first time I've even been on Blogger since Sunday night. I feel terrible for not being around to comment lately (will be back!), and especially for bringing up this challenge and possibly having to renege. Argh. Stupid work drama, as usual.

Anyway, if you are still interested, we can totally proceed as planned, or we can just do one simple day of all 12 topics, you answer, link up, share, bing, bang, boom, done, just in time for Christmas.

Completely up to you.

For now I'm off to dwell on my job decision and wonder how awkward Thursday morning will be with my boss who didn't take it that well. More on that later.

Hope you're enjoying your week so far! Let me know what you think about the challenge! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm all for proceeding as planned! I think a single day would make the post too long since each question is technically more like three questions and they include pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually really happy to see this post because I so don't feel like putting together a post tonight. I kind of forgot about it until now! So yeah, one day with all 12 is fine with me or whatever. :)

    ReplyDelete