Thursday, January 31, 2013

stolen

The post, I mean. I'm not deep enough to have a post title called "stolen" that isn't literally about something that I'm stealing. In this instance, I'm stealing from Alissa, who stole it from Michelle who asked and received permission (I checked) to copy Erin. Quite a chain of events, eh? I'm a rebel and not asking any of them. I figure the thievery in itself is the sincerest form of flattery.

PS, these ladies are my blog idols. And if blogging had the visual representation of blatant favoritism that was MySpace's Top 8? They'd be featured on mine. And they'd probably be on yours too. You should visit them just to be sure. Speaking of 8's, I just noticed Erin is 1 follower away from 800. Will you be that 1?

Anyway, without further ado, this fun little survey that all the cool kids are doing.

10 ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOWS

01. Pretty Little Liars
02. Modern Family
03. Private Practice
04. Parenthood
05. Everybody Loves Raymond
06. Dance Moms
07. Keeping up with the Kardashians
08. 8 Simple Rules
09. Grounded for Life (remember that one?)
10. Hannah Montana (we said all time, remember?)


9 FAVORITE MOVIES


01. The Blind Side
02. Titanic
03. Inception
04. The Devil Wears Prada
05. Orphan
06. The Family Stone
07. Matilda (yup.)
08. Sunshine Cleaning


8 FAVORITE MUSICIANS



01. Kelly Clarkson
02. Katy Perry
03. Train
04. Sugarland
05. Blake Shelton
06. Rob Thomas
07. Train
08. Miranda Lambert



7 THINGS I'M LOVING



01. My new computer
02. My renewed free trial of Photoshop
03. My dog, even though she is a furry terrorist in my house
04. My 3D Design class that I'm liking more than I thought I would
05. Working at Starbucks
06. Mohegan Sun trips
07. The fact that it's 60 degrees today. Even if it's going to snow tomorrow. (Wtf?)




6 PLACES I WANT TO VISIT



01. San Diego, California
02. Hilton Head, South Carolina
03. Manhattan, New York .. I think it has actually been two years since I was last there. Ahh!
04. The Mall .. sometimes I crave it.
05. Mohegan Sun .. even if I was there last night. (And left $12 up!)
06. The set of Pretty Little Liars





5 THINGS I'M NOT LOVING


01. My brother's cougar girlfriend
02. My dog eating every exposed wall in my house
03. My cousin being whiny to the extent that we give in to whatever he wants just to stop the noise.
04. Having to read a chapter from my Art History book that I've been putting off.
05. Being low on money at the moment




4 THINGS I'D RATHER NEVER SEE AGAIN



01. Cyclists on the roads instead of bike paths.
02. Chloe from Dance Moms crying. She is so sweet and adorable and Abby needs to stop being mean to her.
03. The little baby hairs at my hair line. They are so annoying and make even the most contained hairdo look messy.
04. My cousin going up to a bar and asking if they had any milk.





3 THINGS I'D LIKE TO DO THIS YEAR




01. Go on a real vacation with Anthony this summer... Paycheck permitting.
02. Learn sign language
03. Save a lot more money







2 FACTS ABOUT ME




01. I have a hardcore caffeine addiction that was only amplified by getting a job at Starbucks
02. I have multiple burns on my arms from working in restaurants, and I always wonder if people notice and wonder if I do it to myself, haha.







1 MEANING BEHIND MY BLOG NAME





I just like to be dramatic, and sometimes that means shoving as many words into one breath/sentence as possible. Take a peek. You can probably find one XXL sentence in each blog post of mine.










5 comments:

  1. i LOVE this prompt and may have to steal it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad you did this, too! Look at Erin's post go...love it.

    8 Simple Rules - I forgot about this show...I loved it!

    And the comment about your baby hairs made me laugh. My baby hairs are the only hairs that are still blonde-blonde naturally, so you can't really see them.

    I'm so glad you're blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you finally got a new computer! And I definitely recommend hitting up San Diego. I want to plan a trip there again too!

    Also, you and your shout outs are too kind. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I never knew about the burn scars - they never show up in pictures if I recall correctly. Are they subtle?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun survey! Titanic is one of my all time favorite movies too!

    ReplyDelete