Tuesday, May 7, 2013

what I do

Well, apparently I royally screw up and blow off blog challenges... that's what.

So, I will most likely be blowing off this "blog every day in May" challenge.  As perfect as it would have been for getting me back into the blogging scene.  As it turns out, I don't have the time yet, between school and work.  Almost there, though!  Finals are next week (so naturally my boss schedules me for every day this week and weekend.. ugh), and then I'm home free! 

Ahh, that will feel good.

But, until then, I'm slaving away over an espresso machine or a laptop until I finish everything up for Monday.  Only six days away.  Not that far, right?  

Anyway, until then, I have found a new solution for my lack of blogging motivation.  I'm working on a fresh new redesign after learning a few new things about what I can do with Blogger.  I'm hoping it works out, and... um... there might be a name change in the works (shocking, I know) but I'm not 100% on that yet.  The name sort of just came to me out of nowhere yesterday.  So... we'll have to see.

What is everyone else up to?  I hope you're getting the weather we're having here in Connecticut!

Happy Tuesday!



2 comments:

  1. I have been slacking on my blog, too! I'm trying to change that though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to hear the new name :) Good luck on those finals!

    ReplyDelete